BlackTalon Standard Deck Clip
BlackTalon Angled Deck Clip
Technical Specifications for BlackTalon Standard & Universal Deck Fasteners
- 301 full hard stainless steel alloy that allows clips to stay tight with deck board during expansion, contraction and sub structure movement.
- Proprietary leg design that holds clip in place during installation while setting a consistent gap between boards.
- Alternate leg design allows for installations not parallel to joist or for joist larger than 2” nominal.
- Black oxide treated to reduce visibility from top of deck.
- #8 x 1 7/8″ 305 SS screws also black oxide treated.
- Universal design that will work with any profiled deck board.
- Proven design with over 12 years of field experience.
- Unique design that holds deck board tight while moving with deck board and not fatiguing over time.
- Fast, efficient and easy to install.
- Virtually eliminates all pre-drilling associated with hardwoods or composites.
- Easy to access screw to tighten or replace board.
- 170 SS clips and screws per box with 2 torx head driver bits.
- Boxes will cover 100 sq ft with nominal 6″ deck board and 16″ joist spacing.
- Cases are packed 18 box master case.